In the summer of 2016 Delta Glazing were approached by Colmore Tang to assist in a complete refurbishment programme for the windows in the building – without taking any off site – so all “in-situ”.
- grinding the paint and rust back to bright metal
- a series of paints applied to specific RAL numbers
- all broken glass was replaced
- faulty and missing window furniture replaced
- internal secondary glazing panels fitted
Many of the windows had been unable to be opened for many years due to painting and breakages in window furniture – so they required freeing and repairing.
The process was completed over several weeks. In addition we fitted mirrors to all 120 apartments in the building.